KMW Services is Keith Morrison-Williams as is MOT Testers and Appliance Repairs. These are all advertising names and not legal names.
The following terms and conditions apply to the domain registration service:
KMW Services. has been granted the right to provide Internet domain registration services for second-level domain names within the .com, .org, .net, .co.uk, .mobi, .eu, .org.uk, .ltd.uk and .plc.uk top-level domains.
Upon KMW Services.’ receipt of domain name registration information from you, KMW Services. shall submit the information to the registry administrator for the appropriate top-level domain for approval and processing. The registry administrator then puts into effect the domain name registration Net Earth One currently acts as the registry administrator for the .com, .mobi, .org, and .net top-level domains. Net Earth One acts as the registry administrator for the .co.uk, .org.uk, .ltd.uk and .plc.uk top-level domains. Net Earth One acts as the registry administrator for the all domain’s.
SELECTION OF A DOMAIN NAME.
You represent that, to the best of your knowledge and belief, neither this registration of a domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly to be used infringes upon the legal rights of a third party and, further, that the domain name is not being registered for nor shall it at any time whatsoever be used for any unlawful purpose whatsoever.
If you are registering your name during the finite period of time when owners of trademarks and service marks issued prior to October 2, 2000 and having national effect will have the exclusive opportunity to register identical domain names (“Sunrise Period”). You acknowledge and agree that registrations for domain names during the Sunrise Period will only be accepted for a minimum registration term of two (2) years.
By registering or renewing a .uk top-level domain and agreeing to these terms & conditions, you agree that you have read and agree to the terms of service given here and that given by Net Earth One, If you are registering the domain for a third party, you agree that they have read and agree to the Net Earth One as well.
Registrations in the .name top-level domain must constitute an individual’s “Personal Name”. For purposes of the .name restrictions (the “Restrictions”), a “Personal Name” is a person’s legal name, or a name by which the person is commonly known. A “name by which a person is commonly known” includes, without limitation, a pseudonym used by an author or painter, or a stage name used by a singer or actor.
As consideration for KMW Services. providing domain name registration services to you, you agree to pay KMW Services., prior to the approval of the desired domain name registration, the amounts set forth in the Kmw services. Price Schedule, as amended from time to time, for the initial registration of the domain name and any subsequent renewals.
Your application will not be registered until KMW Services. receives actual payment of the registration fee. If KMW Services. does register a domain name prior to payment of the registration fee, KMW Services. reserves the right to cancel that registration or restrict use of the domain name until payment has been received.
All fees must be prepaid and are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if the domain name registration is suspended, cancelled or transferred prior to the end of the registration term.
cash back* is an amount receive into your account with KMW Services on a credit basis, you can apply for the amount in your account subject to a minimum of £50 and charges may apply depending on bank charges and costs arising from a money request and how this fund is supplied ot the client(yourself).
In the event of a charge back by a credit card company or other payment provider authorized by KMW Services., the domain name registration shall be transferred to KMW Services. as the paying entity for the registration. KMW Services. may reinstate your domain name registration at its sole discretion upon its receipt of the registration or renewal fee and its then current reinstatement fee. The reinstatement fee is currently UK £100.
Payment must be made by credit card or other methods we indicate in registration application or renewal form. We will renew your name for you provided your credit card or other billing information is available and up to date. If your billing information is not accurate and you wish to renew your domain name registration, we will contact you to update this information and charge accordingly.
We reserve the right to make an administration charge of £10 per domain where customers have attempted to register a domain name with multiple registrars.
This Agreement shall remain in full force during the length of the term of your domain name registration(s) as selected, recorded, and paid for upon registration of the domain name. Should you choose to renew or otherwise lengthen the term of your domain name registration, then the term of this Registration Agreement shall be extended accordingly. Should the domain name be transferred to another Registrar, the terms and conditions of this contract shall cease.
To ensure your domains are not lost we operate a positive renewal system on all our domains – your domain will automatically renew unless you opt-out of this service through your Help or support contact. This is not refundable and it is your responsibility to ensure valid contact and payment details are on your account at all times – failure can lead to suspension.
KMW Services. domain renewal process is automated, however, it is your responsibility to check that your renewal has been successful within one month of the renewal date. For .uk domains you can do this using Nominet’s WhoIs search, and for all other domains we recommend using the http://www.whois.org/ website domain lookup facility.
You agree to be bound by the KMW Services. Domain Name Dispute Policy (the “Dispute Policy”), as amended from time to time, which is hereby incorporated and made a part of this Agreement by reference. The Dispute Policy can be found at the end of this document.
The Dispute Policy governs any dispute between you and any party other than us over the registration and use of the domain name. The specific disputes which are subject to the Dispute Policy are contained in the Dispute Policy. You agree that you will be subject to the provisions specified in the Dispute Policy in effect at the time the domain name registration is disputed by a third party.
You also agree that in the event a domain name dispute arises with any third party, you shall indemnify and hold KMW Services. harmless pursuant to the terms and conditions contained in the Dispute Policy.
CHANGES TO REGISTRATION AGREEMENT AND DISPUTE POLICY
You acknowledge and recognize that the domain name system and the practice of registering and administering domain names are continuously evolving, and acknowledge and agree that KMW Services. may modify this Agreement and the Dispute Policy as necessary from time to time to comply with any agreements by which KMW Services. is or will be bound, and to adjust to changing business circumstances.
Your continued use of the registered domain name constitutes acceptance of this Agreement and amendments. If at any time, you do not agree to such changes, you agree that your sole remedy is to request that your domain name registration be cancelled or transferred to a different domain name registrar.
CONTACT WITH KMW Services.
You acknowledge and recognize that all contact with KMW Services. in the first instance should be made via our support website: https://www.kmwit.com
You agree that KMW Services. is not obliged to offer telephone support specifically for your Domain Name.
DOMAIN NAME REGISTRATION INFORMATION
AND ITS USE
Information you are required to Submit
As part of the registration process, you are required to submit to KMW Services. and keep updated the following information in connection with your application for domain name registration:
(a) the domain name to be registered;
(b) the domain name holder’s name and mailing address;
(c) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the administrative contact for the domain name; and
(d) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number and fax number of the billing contact for the domain name.
You shall provide and maintain updated information at all times with KMW Services. KMW Services. at its discretion may refuse to renew any registrations unless you maintain current and updated information at all times.
KMW Services. may from time-to-time request additional information from you. While not obligated to provide the additional information, you should provide the additional requested information to ensure that you will obtain all the products and services which KMW Services. makes available to domain name registrants.
Additional Information Maintained about your Registration
In Addition to the information you provide, we maintain additional information relating to your domain name registration, including:
(a) the original creation date of the registration;
(b) the date and time the registration application was submitted to us and the appropriate registry;
(c) communications constituting registration orders, modifications, or terminations and related correspondence;
(d) records of account for your domain name registration, including dates and amounts of all payments and refunds;
(e) the IP names and address of the primary name servers and any secondary name servers;
(f) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the technical contact for the domain name;
(g) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the domain registrant for the domain name;
(h) the expiration date of the registration; and (i) other information regarding all other activity regarding your domain name registration and related services.
Obligations Relating to Data Provided by You
If in registering a domain name you provide information about a third party, you hereby represent that you have provided notice to and have obtained the express consent from the third party to the disclosure and use of the third party’s information as set forth in this Agreement.
Disclosure and Use of Registration Information
You agree to authorize KMW Services. to provide any information to ICANN, the registry administrators and to other third parties as ICANN and applicable laws may require or permit. You acknowledge and agree KMW Services. may make publicly available, some or all of the domain registration information provided by you, for purposes of inspection such as through KMW Service’s WHOIS service or for any purpose as required or permitted by ICANN and applicable laws.
In addition, you acknowledge that ICANN may establish guidelines, limits and requirements that relate to the amount and type of information that KMW Services. may or must make available to the public or to private entities, and the manner in which such information is made available.
You hereby consent to any and all such disclosures and use of, and guidelines, limits and restrictions on disclosure or use of information and updated from time to time provide in connection with registration of a domain name, whether during or after term of the registration of the domain name. You hereby irrevocably waive any and claims and causes of action you may have arising from such disclosure or use of the domain name registration information.
We will not process any data about any identification natural person that we obtain from you in a way incompatible with the purpose and limitations described in this Agreement. We will take reasonable precautions to protect the information we obtain from you from our loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration or destruction of that information.
OWNERSHIP OF DATA
You agree and acknowledge that KMW Services. owns the following:
(a) all database, compilation, collective and similar right, title and interests worldwide in the domain name database;
(b) all information and derivative works generated from the domain name database; and
(c) information for the registrations for which KMW Services. acts as the registrar including:
(i) the original creation date of the registration;
(ii) the expiration date of the registration;
(iii) the name, mailing address, email address, telephone number, and fax number of the technical contact, administrative contact, zone contact, and billing contact for the domain name;
(iv) remarks concerning the registered domain name that appear or should appear in the WHOIS or similar database; and
(v) other information generated or obtained in connection with the provision of domain name registration and management services, other than the domain name being registered, and the IP names and addresses of the primary nameservers and any secondary nameservers.
KMW Services. does not have any ownership interest in your specific personal registration information outside of your right in our domain name database.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
The person named as administrative contact at the time the user name and password are secured shall be the owner of the domain name. You agree that prior to transferring ownership of your domain name to another person (the Transferee”) you shall require the Transferee to agree in writing to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Your domain name will not be transferred until we receive such written assurances or other reasonable assurance that the Transferee has been bound by the contractual terms of this Agreement (such reasonable assurance as determined by us in our sole discretion). If the Transferee fails to be bound in a reasonable fashion (as determine by us in our sole discretion) to the terms and conditions in this Agreement, any such transfer will be null and void.
For further details and to action any transfer of ownership please login to your KMW Services. website and contact helpdesk.
AGENTS AND LICENSES
You agree that in the event you register a domain name for another entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity as a principal to all terms and conditions contained in this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that if you license the use of your registered domain name to a third party, you remain the domain name holder of record and remain responsible for all obligations under this Agreement, including payment obligations, and providing and updating your full contact information, and accurate technical, administrative, billing, and zone contact information adequate to facilitate timely Resolution of any problems that arise in connection with domain name and domain registration.
In any circumstance where you are registering a domain for a third party, you agree that you must (in advance):
- Make your customers aware of the charges associated with domain name registration, renewal and maintenance.
- Give details of the domain name related services you provide, which are relevant to this customer, information on how to invoke the service, any charges payable and how long you take to carry out the service.
- Make your customers aware of changes to your charges.
- Detail the method, availability and cost of customer service provided.
- Act quickly after getting a request from your registrant to take some action for them; and
- Update their details soon after you know that the current ones are out of date or wrong.
- You must not knowingly provide poor quality Registrant data. If you find out that a Registrant has provided poor quality data you should attempt to correct the data.
- Consumers are currently allowed to opt-out of providing their postal address on the WHOIS. You should take reasonable steps to ensure the opt-out is used correctly and not set this field to default to opt-out unless you can show that all your Registrants are consumers.
- If you receive a request to register a domain name for a customer you must register the domain name in your customer’s name. You may only register the domain name in your or your organisation’s name with the explicit prior written consent of your customer.
- You agree that if you register a domain on behalf of a third party, KMW Services. can pass on the contact details of that third party to the Registry Administrator if required to do so by the Registry.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that KMW Services. shall, under no circumstances, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, or consequential damages resulting from loss of profits, arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if KMW Services. has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and in particular KMW Services. will not be liable for the following:
(a) suspension or loss of your domain registration;
(b) use of your domain name registration;
(c) interruption of your business;
(d) access delays or interruptions to any web sites accessed by your registered domain name;
(e) non-delivery, mis-delivery, corruption, destruction, or modification of data;
(f) events beyond the reasonable control of KMW Services.;
(g) processing of an application for domain name registration; or
(h) application of the Dispute Policy.
KMW Services. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable or responsible for any errors, omissions or other actions by the registry administrator arising out of or related to your application, receipt of, or failure to receive a domain name registration.
KMW Service’s maximum aggregate liability shall not exceed the greater of:
(a) the total amount paid by you for registration of the domain name; and
(b) £50.00 (UK Pounds).
INDEMNIFICATION OF KMW Services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless KMW Services. and the registry administrator, including our and its employees, directors, officers, representatives, agents and affiliates, from and against any claim, action, suit, demand, loss, damages, costs (including reasonable legal fees, expert witness fees and expenses), or other proceeding related to or arising out of the registration or use of the domain name. This indemnification is in addition to any indemnification required under the Dispute Policy.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that: (a) all information provided in connection with your domain name registration is accurate; and
(b) neither the registration of the domain name nor the manner in which it is directly or indirectly used infringes the legal rights of a third party.
You acknowledge and agree that all domain name registration services provided to you by KMW Services. are provided on an “as is” basis. KMW Services. makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in connection with this Agreement or its domain name registrations services, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. KMW Services. makes no representation or warranties of any kind that registrations or use of domain name under this Agreement will immunize you from challenges to the domain name registration or from suspension, cancellation, or transfer of the domain name to you.
BREACH AND REVOCATION
KMW Services. reserves the right to suspend, cancel, transfer or modify your domain name registration in the event that:
(a) you materially breach this Agreement;
(b) you use your registered domain name to send unsolicited commercial advertisements in contravention of applicable laws or customary acceptable usage policies of the Internet;
(c) you use your domain name in connection with unlawful activity;
(d) grounds arise for such suspension, cancellation, transfer or other modification as provided in this Agreement; or
(e) you use your domain name in connection with material that is slanderous to Net Earth One, KMW Services. or other associated companies.
You further acknowledge and agree that your domain name registration is subject to suspension, cancellation or transfer by any ICANN procedure, by any registrar (including KMW Services.) or registry administrator procedures approved by an ICANN-adopted policy, or by any other country code top-level domain registry administering procedures to correct mistakes by KMW Services., another registrar or the registry administrator in administering the name or for the resolution of disputes concerning the domain name.
You also agree that KMW Services. shall have the right in its sole discretion to suspend, cancel, transfer or otherwise modify a domain name registration upon seven (7) calendar days prior written notice, or at such time as KMW Services. receives a properly authenticated order from a court of competent jurisdiction, or arbitration award, requiring the suspension, cancellation transfer or modification of the domain name registration.
You acknowledge and agree that:
(a) providing inaccurate information;
(b) failing to update information promptly; or
(c) failing to respond to KMW Services. inquiries concerning the accuracy of contact details within fifteen (15) calendar days of request;
shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and will be sufficient basis for cancellation of your domain name registration.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Force Majeure. KMW Services. shall not be responsible for any failure to provide any service or perform any obligation because of any act of God, strike, work stoppage, governmental acts or directives, war, riot or civil commotion, equipment or facilities shortages which are being experienced by providers of telecommunication services generally, or other similar force beyond its reasonable control.
Non-Waiver. The failure of KMW Services. to require your performance provision shall not affect the full right to require such performance at any time thereafter; nor shall the waiver by KMW Services. of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself.
Survival. The provisions, terms, conditions representations, warranties, covenants, and obligations contained in or imposed by this Agreement which by their performance after the termination of this Agreement, shall be and remain enforceable not withstanding termination of the Agreement for any reason. However, neither party shall be liable to other for damages of any sort resulting solely from terminating this Agreement in accordance with its terms but each party shall be liable for any damage from any breach by it of this Agreement.
Notice. You agree that any notice or communications required or permitted to be delivered under this Agreement by KMW Services. to you shall be deemed to have been given if delivered by e-mail, overnight mail in accordance with the contact information you have provided.
Governing Law. Except as otherwise set forth in the Dispute Policy with respect to disputes, this Agreement, your rights and obligations and all contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Legal Fees. If any legal action or proceeding, including arbitration, relating to the performance or the enforcement of any provision of this Agreement is brought by any party to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable legal fees, expert witness fees, costs and disbursements, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
Assignment. You shall not assign, sub-license or transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of KMW Services. However, in the event that KMW Services. consents to such an assignment, sub-license or transfer, then this Agreement shall ensure to the benefit of and be binding upon the parties and their respective successors and permitted assigns.
Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and agreements are representations or warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and no agreements collateral here to than as expressly set or referred to herein. This Agreement supersedes any prior agreements, representations, statements, negotiations, understandings, proposals or undertakings, oral or written, with respect to the subject matter expressly set forth herein.
Amendment in Writing. This Agreement may not be amended or modified by you except by means of a written document signed by both you and an authorized representative of KMW Services.
Further Assurances. The parties shall execute such further and other documents and instruments and take such further and other actions as may be necessary to carry out and give full effect to the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
Relationship of the Parties. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as creating an agency relationship, partnership or joint venture between the parties.
Joint and Several Obligations. If any party consists of more than one entity, their obligations here under are joint and several.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement does not provide and shall not be constructed to provide any third parties, with any remedy, claim, cause of action or privilege.
Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by applicable court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render this Agreement unenforceable or invalid as a whole. KMW Services. will amend or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and which achieves, to the extent possible, the original objectives and intent of KMW Services. as reflected in the original provision.
No Guarantee. You acknowledge that registration or reservation of your chosen domain name, does not confer immunity from objection to either the registration, reservation, or use of the domain name.
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all KMW Services. terms and conditions.
Your right to privacy is very important. KMW Services. recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. That’s why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Below is a summary of our policy.
By submitting personal data manually or in electronic form to this web site, or by using this site, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
What personal information do we collect?
When making a purchase with KMW Services., we will collect your contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number, as well as payment information. When you become a KMW Services. customer you automatically subscribe to electronic newsletter and special offer promotions. You can adjust your email preferences and/or unsubscribe from certain communications via your KMW Services. helpdesk
Protecting your privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Whenever you provide sensitive information (for example, a credit card number to make a purchase), we will take all reasonable steps to protect it, such as encrypting your card number. We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are not retained for marketing purposes.
On occasion, we may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that KMW Services. may use for the purposes of delivering specific services to you (e.g., customer support.). We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes without your permission.
KMW Services. may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third-party sites.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
- the Internet domain (e.g., www.company.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the web site
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
Data storage in the U.K.
Any information that KMW Services. needs to store and process will be carried out on databases located in the UK, and in full compliance of the Data Protection Act.
How can you update the personal information you have provided to us?
You can help KMW Services. maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying KMW Services. of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address. You can do this by updating your personal details from within your KMW Services. Control Panel.
Information Disclosure Policy
Personal and account information
KMW Services. will not otherwise disclose its customers’ personal and account information unless KMW Services. has reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, make contact with, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing harm or interfering with the rights or property of KMW Services., KMW Services.’ customers, or others, or where KMW Services. has a good faith belief that the law requires such disclosure.
KMW Services. also, will not, except for reasons stated below, disclose to third parties the contents of any electronic mail or other electronic communications that KMW Services. stores or transmits for its customers. The circumstances under which KMW Services. will disclose such electronic customer communications are when:
- it is necessary in order to provide service to the customer;
- it is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of KMW Services. and its customers;
- it is required to cooperate with dispute policies, court orders, warrants, or other legal processes that KMW Services. determines in its sole discretion to be valid and enforceable
- it is necessary to provide to a law enforcement agency when the contents are inadvertently obtained by KMW Services. and appear to pertain to the commission of a crime.
KMW Services. disclaims any intention to censor, edit or engage in ongoing review or surveillance of communications stored on or transmitted through its facilities by customers or others. KMW Services. will, however, review, delete or block access to communications that may harm KMW Services., its customers or third parties or otherwise infringe the rights of third parties. The grounds on which KMW Services. may take such action include, but are not limited to, actual or potential violations of KMW Services. Acceptable Use Policy
Please note: by signing up for any of our services you agree to be bound by all KMW Services. terms and conditions.
Labour Terms and conditions
“Labour” – Time spent by a person from KMW Services working for the “Client”
1. Assignment of communication will be either a single point of contact or contact with either the owner or managing Director of the company and his assigned manager/supervisor only. In the event of not being able to contact either of these persons then the most senior person will provide instructions without hesitation.
2. Assignment of purpose will be designated in the contract agreed to either in writing and or verbal agreement to the contract offered by KMW Services.
3.Updates to the Terms and Conditions will be changed on the website and an announcement be given on the announcement board which also provides a rss feed and no other notice shall be served unless stated in the contract.
4.Workmanship quality – if there is doubt or queries on the workmanship of KMW IT Services whether it be time/function/period/or unit based this shall be followed by up line on the client side and then the designated contact will query with KMW Services Director who in turn will query with the Worker in question. This will be final in terms of query and or complaints of work carried out.
5.Equiptment require to carry out labour will be made available and if not, then equipment supplied which will be in the form of hand held only, if larger equipment is required then this will be subject to extra charge and co-ordination and will be required pre contract start. If larger equipment is required during the contract, then this will also require planning and extra charge and subject to availability.
6. Refreshments- will be available if working for more than 4 hours on site and will extend only to coffee, tea, water, squash. Food will be the responsibility of KMW Services staff. Drinks on site will be subject to change if the facility to provide is unavailable and made clear before the contract starts.
7. First aid and accidents will be the responsibility of KMW Services staff to ensure they comply with health and safety guidelines that are current at the time of the incident. Reports are to be made to the Director/s of KMW Services and action by this company will be required/taken. If costs are incurred by the Client due the incident (only to extend to the point of external to the service provided) then this will be compensated by agreement of the Company Director and the Client. If costs are incurred by work/contract not completed and or continued this will not be compensated. All other circumstances are not covered.
8. After work is completed invoices are generated and are due immediately and the account procedure applies.
9. KMW Services will provide insurance upon request for its own staff while on site and if there is a complication with client’s customers and KMW Services staff this will be dealt with by the Client and negotiated with KMW Services Director. Rule 1 and 4 applies.
10. KMW Services staff will enter site and carry out work required and no other work will be implied or suggested without prior arrangement or charges were necessary. Also, if requested to carry out additional work then this will be negotiated with the client and KMW IT Services Director and price/availability agreed before commencement.
11. Liaising with other Client staff. Will communicate in a professional manner and not provoke and instigate an argument between client staff and KMW Services staff. If there is any concern on this issue then the client will be contacted immediately and a solution found.
12. KMW IT Services Staff will be treated with a professional and respectful approach and at all times be directed as per the contract requirements. All work will be requested in a reasonable manner and assigned with notice also will be given the correct time allocated for the work to be carried out. Under no circumstances will the staff be “pushed” or “Rushed” or any other description to imply these descriptions to finish early or cut corners on the work to aid the client.
13. KMW Services Staff will work according to guidelines set for the task and required to work with efficiency and diligence on the work required. Failure to meet this will require discussion and prompt notice by the client and or KMW Services to deal with the complication.
14. Investigations will be carried out on the clients site and access to data/details will be given also if required can be accompanied by the clients staff ( a designated unbiased appointed person ) to oversee with interaction applied if required to direct the investigation to the most efficient way to conclude the investigation. All notes and information will be liaised with the client and KMW Services director/s and a form of action will be discussed between the client and KMW Services. If no conclusion can be reached then subject to contract termination can be nominated and enforced for the interest of KMW Services.
15. KMW Services holds the right to terminate any contract without notice.
16. KMW Services staff will notify the client and or client’s staff when work is completed and then wait for the next assignment. If no work is assigned then the KMW Services staff will wait for further instructions. If no instructions are given KMW IT Services staff will make sure that they are available for the next work assignment up to and including the end of working day. KMW Services staff will not follow up on work required and or will not spend time requesting for the next work. This assignment of work will be the responsibility of the client/and or the client’s staff to provide the work requested to be done.
17.Rates are based on work completed so if we work 4 of 5days then a day rate is chargeable and not a week rate minus a day. If a week’s work is booked and only 4 of 5 days is completed then the day rate is chargeable.
18. Employees of KMW IT Services working on a client’s site/ remote location owned by the client shall insure our staff against any liabilities in any case or complaint. Should there be an accident and or complaint by the client’s customer which involves the contracted staff of KMW IT Services this staff shall not be responsible in any way and the client will and should make any claim against their own policy. no staff shall be responsible for any accident with client’s customer vehicles or any claim by the clients customer to the staff member
MOT Testers Terms and Conditions
- mot testers is a trading name of KMW Services and not registered with companies house nor does this company “mot testers” operate a financial payment process in anyway. when dealing with MOT Testers at the website www.mottesters.co.uk all transactions and company dealing are through KMW Services and mot testers has no responsibility, rights or decision making what so ever in regards to contracts and or finances in any way.
- MOT Testers from here-on will be known as KMW Services and not as MOT Testers and all terms above that relate to this company will apply to this trading name.
- In addition, all below terms will apply to any dealing with KMW Services in relation to services agreed to or contracted to MOT Testers/KMW Services or the running company MOT Testers.co.uk.
- When contracted to supply mot Nominated testers, we will supply contact details only and do not guarantee testers will be or are available for working at your request, nor do we guarantee the contact information is up to date as we rely on testers keeping us up to date. If information we provide is incorrect in any way we are not responsible or held accountable in anyway.
- We guarantee to supply update on our system the contact details of the testers we hold on our database in its entirety including notes held against this tester.
- Our service to provide consultation is very simple – we advise and recommend but we will not act on these recommendations/advisories as this is the decision by the contractor and we hold no responsibility or accountability in any way for a “bad” or incorrect decision
- Our consultation service will provide the client with the best knowledge to hand to the client on the information we hold and experience we have gained in the field as employees and self-employed including if applicable running as a sole trader and or company director/board member.
- If agreed in writing we will provide support for any VOSA visit and will fight for the rights of the client up to and including letters and action limited only by the action of taking to court against a VOSA decision. We will help with any advisories we can offer and assist any client and its contractors in dealing with VOSA post court taking action.
- If agreed in writing we will provide an insurance service by, were we will take this court action at some expense to the client – this expense will be laid out to the client in writing before contract commences.
- For our QC or nominated testers service we will provide and operate a clear quality control process where we will visit the site and conduct a QC check as per the MOT guidelines require and report to the client directly on any failings and or suggestions and recommend action on those recommendations. We cannot make this any clearer – We ADVISE only, it is up to the client to take any action he or she deems necessary in regard to our observations
- All of our services are individual and can be combined to provide a support package which will e in writing to the client for which he will be required to agree to
- When requested to visit on site if we are instructed to start attending the site and carry out work for and on behalf of the client, we will recommend that the client should rear the terms and conditions of KMW Services and agree to them verbally or in writing weather electronic or other means. so, by agreeing at the time of the site visit he or she and their company or not will be bound by these terms and conditions or service.
- if the client/company or its contractors/employees become abusive and or threatening we will take legal action without hesitation in all cases. We will not provocative or “wind up” staff but conduct ourselves professionally at all times. We are not accountable in any way for the client’s staff/employees/contractor’s opinion or the result of that person taking action on that opinion.
- Our invoices are due the date they are created and will be deemed payable within 14 days (2 weeks) if this deadline is not met then charges may apply
- We do not guarantee availability of contacts paid for from MOT Testers
- We reserve the right to refuse/report against and deny all dealings with clients/staff/employees/contractors as we see fit
- We reserve the right to make changes to these terms and conditions as stated below without notice but will update the announcements on our client login area as soon as possible
- While working for any Garage by any staff employed by KMW IT Services We will expect this staff member and subcontractors to be insured by the contracting garage in all cases and under all circumstances. Should there be an accident or customer complaint then it is the responsibility of the contracting garage to make the claim on their own policy. Drivers will at all time carry their Driving license.
Printer Rental Scheme
Printers are supplied either new or second hand and are guaranteed against failure while being rented from KMW IT Services. The start of a contract is from the date of the order and will continue for a minimum period of 2 years or 24 months whichever is longest. Printers are not guaranteed against natural events, power problems, abuse, or neglect, any damage cause by the user or the user’s site will invalidate the guarantee from KMW IT Services and any breach of the manufacturers guarantee will invalidate the guarantee by KMW IT Services.
Printers are used by the user who must read the user’s guide (may or may not be provided) and failure to comply with the user guides will invalidate the guarantee from KMW IT Services. While the contract exists, the guarantee shall be enforced subject to correct usage and care of the equipment
Guarantees are not covering consumer parts in any way and consumer parts are to be paid for by the user and not KMW Services or their staff or subcontractors, users must advise KMW IT Services of any toner/ink they require in advance or 5 days so that KMW IT Services can order the correct replacement before the ink/toner runs out and causes the printer to stop printing. Failure to notify KMW IT Services is down to the user/renter of the printer and KMW IT Services will not be accountable for lack of use or unable to print sue to ink/toner has run out or printer just fails to print due to toner/ink is not working in any way.
Ink/Toner can only be purchase through KMW IT Services and not from any outside company, failure to adhere to this will result in not guarantee and also agreement termination (were required) and any outstanding fee for the minimum term shall be deemed due at that date
All Printers can be installed by KMW IT Services subject to a maximum of 2 PC’s and subject to a network in place should a network not be in place then a maximum of 1 PC installation for printing shall be in force. Printers installed into open environments are subject to weather do not have guarantees as weather can and will have a effect on the printers life, We at KMW IT Services will operate a limited guarantee were we will attend call out and repair as best possible onsite with no parts if possible without charge to the client/user/renter but were the damage is caused by weather conditions and or envirmental changes – this will require the client to pay for replacement parts or replacement printer.
We will provide the best price for ink/toner that is available on the market at time of purchase but we do not guarantee this will be the lowest as all our ink/toners are guaranteed by the manufacturer/remanufacturer. we will not use substandard ink/toners on our units which can clog up the printers with excessive ink or jam the printer itself
This Terms and conditions may and can be updated as required without notice. please visit our announcements in our client login area for an update or rss feed
Appliance Repairs in Cyprus
Terms and conditions for landlords of more than one property.
Thank you for choosing Keith at Appliance Repairs, tel 97768114
- Your call will be prioritised over retail work meaning where we can we will attend within 24 hours. If our day is full, we will attend at a late time subject to agreement with the tenant.
- If the tenant refuses or cannot agree a day and time with us we will inform you the client.
- Our price at this time is 40.00 per hour for labour plus parts.
- Landlord will receive a 28% discount (25.00 per hour net) on labour and as much possible on the parts.
- We will provide invoices were requested to landlords which will be a digital invoice form our system created and sent digitally to you, this will be created during evening time.
- Our invoices are due immediately, where the amount is less than 50 euros you may combine this with others up to a maximum of four.
- Our travel charges are based on fuel, example is Limassol is 30, between Limassol and Nicosia is 40, Nicosia is 50 and Larnaca and beyond is 50.
- We will provide guarantees where possible and inform you of those guarantees, please note these are OUR guarantees and we do not receive any guarantees ourselves. These do not cover anything inside or outside the appliance other than the part installed.
- If there is faulty workmanship or parts we will attend as soon as possible and rectify the situation. Should there be no resolution for repair we will refund/credit/not charge you for the original repair.
- Reasonable response time is normally within 24-48 hours depending on location.
- We operate a fair and professional service and with this in mind we do not tolerate foul language from us or to us. If we are met with hostile attitudes, we are happy to remove ourselves gracefully and not return to that person and or location, this will not mean we will refuse the company. We will report to the company as soon as we leave the job away from the client and provide honest facts of the situation.
- We are here to help and provide an honest opinion, we calculate the repair, the time and convenience to customers and there will be times when we suggest that a replacement would be more convenient. Example would be a fridge has failed on the printed circuit board which we feel can be repaired cheaper than a new unit but the time would be 3-4 days so a replacement is suggestion for the tenant due to food expiry and the possible claim against the company.
- We do not at this time offer replacements, second hand or new sales.
- We carry some parts which are normally higher in turnover but we have limited stocks due to the exhaustive brands and models in Cyprus and being many that are imported are difficult to locate. There are some repairs we can do but plastic is flexible and brittle so many items will be extremely difficult for repair. Many may also take time to repair finding the best repair solution do the range of brands and models here in Cyprus.
- We specialise in range master and have brought/imported special parts such as door catches and ceramic igniters from the uk, these parts are limited in stock but we have managed to source other parts here in Cyprus such as jet kits and oven elements.
- For information on bookings, we will require the contact details for your company (if you have used us before we have them unless they have changed) the contact details of the tenant. Many times, addresses do not work here in Cyprus so a mobile contact is required so we can locate the tenant/property efficiently. If you have a google map pin drop this would be very convenient. We will record our job details and location so should we be called again we will have that information. We will never market or sell any information we use in our work.
- All information between us and the client remains between us and no other, Keith will share the job information with an engineer to perform the job requested.
- We operate a strict policy of non-disclosure and not pass on any information provided by you to the customer unless it is relevant and positive to the tenant.
- Our contact details are 97768114, WhatsApp, Facebook personal and business page, Viber, twitter, skype and VK.
- We work Monday to Friday first booking at 9am and last at 5pm, emergencies we will visit after 5pm.
- Saturday (rate is 2 times the standard rate) we will respond to call out on fridge and freezers due to the nature of the possibility of a food claim during normal hours 9am-5pm.
- Sunday, we do not work, if there is an emergency this will be 2 x the retail labour rate for all clients.
- Bank holidays in Cyprus are illegal activity by workers, we are classes as essential services so there is some grey area but caution is advised on work that can wait. These days are charged at 3 x the retail rate. Please note we are taking risks coming out and working.
- Evening calls we do not work, if it is a requirement for us to work in this time between 8pm and 8am this is night time calls and will be charged at 2 x the retail rate.
- Please note we do not operate a 24-hour service, we operate during normal times so please ensure if you want us to work abnormal hours/days it will be abnormal prices.
- Christmas, we do not work on this day, should you require us to work Christmas day this will be 4 x the retail rate.
- These terms are and will be posted online, please check the online version for changes as we try to keep everyone updated as to any changes from the above. We do have to respond to requests and situations so we may need to change these as situations occur.
- Please note we are not responsible for the machine’s environment, if there is a problem with something other than the appliance, we will report this and it is your choice weather to proceed or not and with whom you choose. We can offer names and numbers but we don’t have an affiliation financial or otherwise with the people we suggest. Beyond providing a name and number we are not responsible for anything that happens after we provide a contact to you. we will not be held responsible for any involvement between you and them.
- Being that a court case was carried out and a tradesman was prosecuted for work carried out by another person based on a quotation given and the judge ruled in favour of the person making the claim (quote given to a customer who used another trade to do the work and then held the tradesman responsible) we will not provide quotations only invoices of work completed.
- We will provide a verbal estimate and being the nature of an estimate this is only given prior to work, it is not a guide of faults or repair to be followed but an idea of what could be wrong and what could be a possible price should we not encounter any other faults during the estimated repair.
- KMW Services will not be held liable for damage to property or belongings before, during or after a visit for repair of appliances, nor shall we be held responsible for the loss of any item contained inside any appliance due to its failure or breakdown or any such wrong doing by an appliance.
These are guide prices
Prices will vary with makes and models, they are retail prices so discounts will
apply in most cases.
The list is not extensive and the more complex the machine the more chance there is of price
I carry certain stock but there will be times when I have to drive and collect the part and return to the
location for installation. This maybe done immediately or over two bookings.
Prices also include the first hours work.
Distance will also play a factor in the prices as I cannot travel to Nicosia and charge normal prices.
Guarantees are offered on parts I carry and parts I collect and they also vary on makes and models.
The invoice will state what guarantee I can provide based on the part I am installing and the condition
of the machine. Please note these guarantees are provided by me and not by any other company to me.
Please be aware that the same problem may be duplicated but have different failures, such as oven not
heating up, 1 fault maybe the thermostat not passing the electric through to the heater and the
following week same fault but the heater has now failed, I cannot predict the failures but I will attend
as a warranty call until I have proven the fault, if the fault is the new part the work will be done free
of charge within the warranty period. Warranty covers parts and labour.
a) Single element (normally the fan or bottom) 90.00
b) Double element (normally the grill or top) 120.00-150.00
c) Oven internal fan motor (inside the oven itself) 90.00
d) Oven top fan complete (keeps the controls from melting) 80.00
e) Oven thermostat 70.00
f) Oven over temp or fan temp switch (similar but work differently) 50.00
g) Timers (normally bypass repair within the first hour) 65.00
a) Gas (top up-fill) 70.00
b) Thermostat (basic mechanical one) 70.00
c) PCB repair if required 100.00-150.00
3) Washing Machines
a) Door catch 60.00
b) Door handle incl pin 60.00
c) PCB repair 100.00-150.00
d) Level sensor 70.00
e) Belt 60.00
f) Motor 150.00 various
g) Bearings 250.00 approximately
h) Heater 80.00
i) Filter new 80.00
j) Drain pump 60.00
k) Drain hose 50.00
l) Water hose 45.00
m) Taps for the water supply (please note easy access to shut off the water is required as I don’t
carry a ladder as standard) 50.00
n) LG motor sensor 75.00
o) Electric filter 55.00
4) Tumble dryers
a) Belt 80.00
b) Capacitor 60.00
c) Electric filter 55.00
d) Motor 200.00
e) Heater 80.00
5) Hob Tops
a) Ceramic heater ring 110.00
b) PCB repair (normally touch panel) 100.00-150.00
c) Induction ring – various
d) Gas jets or rejetting 55.00
e) Gas ceramic thermocouples 80.00 each
f) Gas ignition sparks at each ring for one 40.00 each
a) Megatron/transformer (the heating parts) 100.00
b) Turn motor 55.00